|FORM I||FORM II||FORM III||FORM IV||QUIZ|
By the end of the course the learner should be able to:
1. produce artworks for aesthetic and utilitarian function through creative exploration of the principles and elements of art and design.
2. express their emotions, feelings, ideas and experiences to communicate through works of art and design.
3. explore the physical environment as a source of inspiration, ideas and materials to produce works of art.
4. acquire good craftsmanship as they develop a systematic approach in solving art and design problems and tasks.
5. integrate acquired skills, concepts and attitudes to enrich their understanding of and performance in other fields of study and activities.
6. exchange ideas and skills through group activities within the school, local communities and other institutions at National and International levels.
7. apply contemporary technology in solving art and design problems.
8. apply the acquired knowledge and attitudes for self-reliance in the world of work.
9. appreciate their own and other peoples artistic and cultural heritage.